DuckCore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce yourself

+24
an_epic_person
Veckodag
deathpeddler
Ben C.
Luke_X
CammyMoi
cheese
claudezilla
Just Chillin Bro...
xKiLLa CaM
calvo619
FATCUNTROLLER
JackRabbit
bilsonblinky
Ducky
rip
Paul-TBW-
rebelliontunes
:3
Squ1DD0S
JohnGalloway
Chugcore
ScornHaven
Baumli
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Introduce yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce yourself

Post  an_epic_person Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:43 am

I'm batman.

...well, that was an obvious joke, but well. I'm from Finland, 17 years old, and my family is poor (on Finland's standards), and have no life other than online... people always think I'd be gay if they have a conversation with me (but I'm not (however hard it might be to believe)), I hate living but want to live at least 100 years old... you know, the stereotypical finnish person.

I like almost all genres of music, but mainly death metal, black metal, prog metal, deathcore, synthcore/whatever the hell its name is, industrial, jazz, mathcore, doom metal, (drone/funeral doom more than the traditional/stoner/sludge stuff, even though I can like a lot of that as well)... You know, everything that sounds good. You'll be shocked and start hating me, if you already don't. Smile

I have a few solo projects (Goat Bishop, Syklon Q, Deformed Elephant Surgery) and am vocalist (probably will play bass as well, if there ever will be a full album done) in one band (Bruxurb Furzexerah Abaxabe), so needless to say, I'm technically a musician (but not a serious one who makes money from it).

Other things I like are: reading about all kinds of stuff; about religions (but I'm not a religious person, I'm just interested in that kind of things), mythologies, science stuff, etc. Also, I like potatoes. They taste good and look epic. If you already didn't realize, I happen to like batman as well, and spiderman too. I used to spam "spiderman has sex with batman" all the time in the chat on the blog, so most likely at least some people remember that, if the same people are here.

I used to have 4 pet cats, but they all died of cancer. I also like tortoises, but have never had one as a pet (it's for some reason illegal here in Finland (or at least people claim so)), I used to have a snail as a pet too, but it died of some parasite worm literally eating it from the inside out... Crying or Very sad

...and I have a blog too, say-yes-for-epic-music, but there's no piracy there, just reviews, so people will probably never even go there. Wink

ANYWAY, this post turned out damn long, so maybe I should just... *unintelligible garbled sounds of something unpleasant*
an_epic_person
an_epic_person

http://www.myspace.com/baphomancer

Back to top Go down

Post  The Bro-Down Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:50 am

Yo, what up I'm The Bro-Down, and obviously I'm a sucker for a good breakdown. I live in New Jersey, and I'm in the 11th grade. I'm in a band as the bassist, but we still haven't come up with a name yet. I love skateboarding, and I'm trying to get into playing paintball. I listen Deathcore, Metalcore, Post-Hardcore, Hardcore Punk, some Death Metal, and I've only recently fell in love with Progressive Metal/Djent. Some of my favorite bands are : The Air I Breathe, Above This, Memphis May Fire, Motionless In White, Erra, Chelsea Grin, In The Midst Of Lions, Counterparts, and Vildhjarta. And I'm pretty much the chillest guy you'll ever meet.

The Bro-Down

Back to top Go down

Post  mr elitist Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:11 am

Hey guys, I'm Devin.

Been lurking this blog for a while, so I figured with the inclusion of a forum I should actually contribute.

Yeah, I like deathcore but I'm more into death metal, especially that of the brutal variety. Abdicate, Abominable Putridity, Condemned, etc.

Oh, and I do graphic design with my wife.
mr elitist
mr elitist

Back to top Go down

Post  stevenp Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:05 pm

Hi, I'm Steven.

A little bit about me...

-I'm 18
-I play guitar
-I listen to pretty much any kind of metal/"core" music
-My favourite bands are Counterparts, The Wonder Years, Parkway Drive, The Ghost Inside, and Man Overboard
-I recently started a review blog called "Me Gusta Reviews" (for music and movies), and I would really appreciate if you would check it out!

I am active on the forums over at The Daily Mosh (I'm an uploader there also) and I plan on being active here too!
stevenp
stevenp

http://www.megustareviews.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdunngoofd Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:49 am

Hey my names Dan G. I play guitar, and own a schecter damien elite 7. I love deathmetal, deathcore, and some metalcore. I'm fucking crazy about The Contortionist, Thy Art is Murder, Whitechapel and shit like that. 18, in college for music, and i love talking to people who love playing music and listen to metal like me.
Mrdunngoofd
Mrdunngoofd

https://facebook.com/mrdunngoofd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum