DuckCore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guitars and stuff!

4 posters

Go down

Guitars and stuff! Empty Guitars and stuff!

Post  ScornHaven Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:25 pm

So, let's be honest, some of us are guitar geeks in here, so how about we talk about some guitars?

I'll start off by showing mine I guess, I have by no means anything special, but I plan on getting better eventually(only been playing half a year.)

I have a Ibanez RG2EX2

It has stock "Wannabe" EMG pickups, the V7 in the neck and v8 in the bridge, and eventually I was thinking of slapping some EMG 81/85's In there.

Also, I was really thinking of buying a 7 String without wasting like a ton of money($500+) and wanted to know any suggestions?

Anyways, share your guys' guitars and setup!
ScornHaven
ScornHaven

Back to top Go down

Guitars and stuff! Empty Re: Guitars and stuff!

Post  cheese Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:40 pm

I have an epiphone les paul special II (yes i know some [people think its shit, but its really good quality for its price).

Amp wise, I have a vox pathfinder 10 watt (practice), and Line 6 spider III (really good amp popular to contrary belief).

I will probably be getting the Ibanez arz 307 7 string for christmas.

I also have the line 6 pod ux1 with pod farm
cheese
cheese

Back to top Go down

Post  tsixe_sneila Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:07 pm

i have an esp f-50, the stock model cause im cheap. it plays really well though and has great tone. i love it but i really want to get a 7 string next so i can have the high e back.

right now im saving up for a pod xt, interface, and a good DAW so i can start recording finally
tsixe_sneila
tsixe_sneila

Back to top Go down

Post  deaduser666 Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:02 pm

I own a B.C. Rich Warlock that looks exactly like this: Guitars and stuff! Bc-rich-warlock-tribe1
I own a few basses not rele sure what they're called just bought them cheap for recording and shit lol
I own a keyboard ad a studio setup with ProTools 08 and a Digirack 02. Guitars and stuff! Protools8_splash Guitars and stuff! Digi002.l

NOTE:
I also am n the midst of writing my own Metalcore/Deathcore material. Hope to share it with you guys sometime soon!

deaduser666

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum