DuckCore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deformed Elephant Surgery

Go down

Deformed Elephant Surgery Empty Deformed Elephant Surgery

Post  an_epic_person Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:37 pm

One of my solo projects. Everything done with FL Studio (which means that there are no real instruments (not even guitar (but if you hate because of that without even listening, you're a close-minded massmole (or not)))), other than vocals, which should be obvious.

myspace.com/deformedelephantsurgery
youtube.com/user/DxExSx
facebook.com/pages/Deformed-Elephant-Surgery/248395521849451?sk=app_2405167945

I know 99% of the people here will hate without even listening, and twice more after, since it's not exactly typical 'chug chug chug chug wank wank chug chug wank' stuff but more like 'chug chug wub wub wank chug wank chug wub wub fart chug chug fart'. Laughing But that's on purpose, if someone is retarded enough to think that the dubstep-like stuff is accidental. So yeah, if you hate cybergrind/synthcore/deathstep/whatever... then don't listen. Simple as that.

PS: I know the name sucks, but the older stuff was more goregrind/cybergrind, so the name was fitting at that time. Also, there are lyrics in every song, but since I don't write them down that often, sometimes I forget them, and sometimes I want to forget them for retardness reasons. Razz
an_epic_person
an_epic_person

http://www.myspace.com/baphomancer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum