DuckCore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

College Radio DJ, Conrad, Reporting for duty!

2 posters

Go down

College Radio DJ, Conrad, Reporting for duty! Empty College Radio DJ, Conrad, Reporting for duty!

Post  Mayhem Minutes Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:24 pm

So as the posts says, I am an freshman college radio DJ at Lebanon Valley College based out of Pennsylvania! I've joined these forums with hopes of networking with new bands, labels, and venues, promoting more killer tunes, and expanded my show and listener base. I play ONLY metal, including but not limited to Deathcore, Post-Hardcore, Grindcore, Hardcore, Death, Black, Doom, and pretty much any other form of Metal. However, my show only runs from 7-10pm Eastern every Tuesday. Thanks everyone for taking the time to read this, it means a lot to me <3

also for anyone that just wants to poke around my blog for the show while I try to change somethings, you can find it here: mayhemminutes.blogspot.com

\m/ happy listening! \m/

Last edited by Mayhem Minutes on Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update)
Mayhem Minutes
Mayhem Minutes

https://facebook.com/mayhemminutes , mayhemminutes.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

College Radio DJ, Conrad, Reporting for duty! Empty Re: College Radio DJ, Conrad, Reporting for duty!

Post  Mayhem Minutes Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:31 am

SHOW WILL START TUESDAY AT 7PM EASTERN! NIGHT'S THEME - DJ CONRAD'S BEST OF 2011! WILL YOUR FAVORITE RELEASE BE IN MY TOP 50? TUNE IN AND FIND OUT!!
Mayhem Minutes
Mayhem Minutes

Back to top Go down

College Radio DJ, Conrad, Reporting for duty! Empty Re: College Radio DJ, Conrad, Reporting for duty!

Post  deaduser666 Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:31 pm

Do u have a link to your online station so we can tune in from anywhere in the world?

deaduser666

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayhem Minutes Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:27 pm

ya man, just head on over to the blog, but please realize that i share the waves with other people, so if you do not tune into the show at the right time, you will not like what you hear... so please find out what the time zone difference is so you can enjoy the show :3
(the link was up in my intro rant, thanks!)
Mayhem Minutes
Mayhem Minutes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum