DuckCore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Is The One Deathcore Song That Makes You Wanna Break Shit?

+11
tsixe_sneila
Immortal
Ben C.
cheese
Chugcore
Baumli
Chuck Norris
Just Chillin Bro...
xKiLLa CaM
JackRabbit
FATCUNTROLLER
15 posters

Go down

What Is The One Deathcore Song That Makes You Wanna Break Shit? Empty What Is The One Deathcore Song That Makes You Wanna Break Shit?

Post  FATCUNTROLLER Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:37 am

Mine is Whore To A Chainsaw - Thy Art Is Murder (original i know, but fuck me this song makes me psycotic)

FATCUNTROLLER

Back to top Go down

What Is The One Deathcore Song That Makes You Wanna Break Shit? Empty Re: What Is The One Deathcore Song That Makes You Wanna Break Shit?

Post  JackRabbit Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:42 am

Carnifex - Collaborating Like Killers

I always go from affraid to bounce
JackRabbit
JackRabbit

Back to top Go down

What Is The One Deathcore Song That Makes You Wanna Break Shit? Empty Re: What Is The One Deathcore Song That Makes You Wanna Break Shit?

Post  FATCUNTROLLER Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:46 am

JackRabbit wrote:Carnifex - Collaborating Like Killers

I always go from affraid to bounce

Anything Carnifex makes you wanna murder a preist while pissing in holy water lol. Deff would say words mean nothing or dead archetype are worth a mention from me.

FATCUNTROLLER

Back to top Go down

Post  JackRabbit Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:50 am

hahaha, indeed mate, both songs you mentioned kick ass Laughing

Not The Fallen by Suffokate is also one of my favourite deathcore songs evah \m/
JackRabbit
JackRabbit

Back to top Go down

Post  FATCUNTROLLER Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:56 am

JackRabbit wrote:hahaha, indeed mate, both songs you mentioned kick ass Laughing

Not The Fallen by Suffokate is also one of my favourite deathcore songs evah \m/

WORD bruh. If you had to pick or your family got raped, which one would it be, Old or New Suffokate?

FATCUNTROLLER

Back to top Go down

Post  JackRabbit Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:58 am

Old for sure. The new album was great, but it was a bit softer than their older ones. To my ears at least Razz
JackRabbit
JackRabbit

Back to top Go down

Post  FATCUNTROLLER Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:00 am

JackRabbit wrote:Old for sure. The new album was great, but it was a bit softer than their older ones. To my ears at least Razz

No i agree, deffinately softer, perhaps more melodic, but yeah certainly lost some of that brutality. But You gotta applaud them for not cherning out the same generic shit i spose.

FATCUNTROLLER

Back to top Go down

Post  xKiLLa CaM Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:10 am

Chelsea Grin - Sonnet of the Wretched

xKiLLa CaM

Back to top Go down

Post  FATCUNTROLLER Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:13 am

xKiLLa CaM wrote:Chelsea Grin - Sonnet of the Wretched

Fuckyeah! I love Cheynne Stokes aswell, always gets me pumped up.

FATCUNTROLLER

Back to top Go down

Post  xKiLLa CaM Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:19 am

FATCUNTROLLER wrote:

Agreed, so pissed that their new CD blows hard because the vocalist sounds ridiculous. His new style is terrible. Worst screams I've ever heard. Should've stuck to how he did Desolation of Eden and it would've been awesome.

xKiLLa CaM

Back to top Go down

Post  FATCUNTROLLER Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:31 am

xKiLLa CaM wrote:
FATCUNTROLLER wrote:

Agreed, so pissed that their new CD blows hard because the vocalist sounds ridiculous. His new style is terrible. Worst screams I've ever heard. Should've stuck to how he did Desolation of Eden and it would've been awesome.

Word bro. I was so fucking confused and disgusted when i fist heard their new album, kinda like when i saw 2 girls 1 cup for the first time. I didnt know what to do. I played it through a couple of times to double check it wasnt my shit ears. And yep, it kinda sucked, even the guest vocals didnt do much for me Sad. Waited all that time, for that, pretty cut.... DOE on the other hand was fucking rediculously brilliant, instrumentally and vocally. His vocals, with his impossible highs, why would you every put an end to that? It like killing a unicorn.

FATCUNTROLLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Chillin Bro... Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:01 am

Seaward Or Skynet by The Acacia Strain.
EVERYTHING OFF OF CONTINENT WAS GOD TIER MUSIC
Just Chillin Bro...
Just Chillin Bro...

Back to top Go down

Post  Chuck Norris Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:40 pm

Every single song by Taking Your Last Chance. Duhh.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

http://compaan-art.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Baumli Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:09 pm

I'll pick an old one, and a new one.

We Are The End - Skies Most Wanted Goodbyes

and more recently!

Dividing The Masses - The Good Life
Baumli
Baumli

https://www.youtube.com/user/CrazyInsomniacDSPS

Back to top Go down

Post  Chugcore Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:36 pm

THE HUMAN CONDITION - CHELSEA GRIN

that break down 3/4 of the way through... omg
Chugcore
Chugcore

Back to top Go down

Post  cheese Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:15 pm

I gotta say Laceration Penetration by TAIM
cheese
cheese

Back to top Go down

Post  Ben C. Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:04 pm

It's Torn Away by Veil of Maya. That song is completely ridiculous. I've probably listened to it about a thousand times, and it still blows my brain apart.
Ben C.
Ben C.

Back to top Go down

Post  Immortal Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:21 pm

Ben C. wrote:It's Torn Away by Veil of Maya. That song is completely ridiculous. I've probably listened to it about a thousand times, and it still blows my brain apart.

I tried to headbang to that song once... LOL

Um anyways I'd say FORCE FED by Suffokate. I disliked hardcore dancing before I heard that song, but if I went to a Suffokate show and they played that, I'd go nuts. It aint fast or anything, but it sure is heavy.

Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post  tsixe_sneila Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:01 am

im gonna say the intro track i think its called nothing on the leagues ep
tsixe_sneila
tsixe_sneila

Back to top Go down

Post  The Bro-Down Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:25 am

Betraying The Martyrs - Love Lost
So intense.

The Bro-Down

Back to top Go down

Post  tsixe_sneila Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:26 am

Ben C. wrote:It's Torn Away by Veil of Maya. That song is completely ridiculous. I've probably listened to it about a thousand times, and it still blows my brain apart.

also yes this is such a great song

everything has a price to pay
tsixe_sneila
tsixe_sneila

Back to top Go down

Post  FatChicks Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:22 pm

Suffokate - Taking Life

Oceano - Persuasive Oppression

Molotov Solution - Cruor Viaticus

all go HAMMMMM

FatChicks

Back to top Go down

Post  rebelliontunes Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:50 pm

rebelliontunes
rebelliontunes

Back to top Go down

Post  jaloise Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:07 am

Vicarious Wrath - Burning the Masses

Or pretty much any intro from Malice (through the eyes of the dead)

jaloise

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down