DuckCore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New England Unknown about tunes!

Go down

New England Unknown about tunes! Empty New England Unknown about tunes!

Post  rebelliontunes Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:17 pm

facebook.com/Conforza -_-_-_- youtube.com/watch?v=yy30UGsWTZk&list=UULDHUjVlmOxHijMP29AiCnw&index=7&feature=plcp

As linked above, Conforza is a great local band that plays my gigs all the time. The track posted is from their old ep, they recently released a new 5 track one that destroys. I'll upload it sometime soon, or send it onto duckcore somehow? They deserve the promotion.

youtube.com/watch?v=oRQfGLJ3itc -_-_-_- facebook.com/fateworsethandeathmetal

Fate Worse Than Death are actually really good friends of mine, the band hailing from the next town over from me. They were featured recently, but the song posted with a youtube link was not and it is my absolute favorite off the 11 track album (another which should be fully linked to duckcore).

youtube.com/watch?v=l2foJHpYztY -_-_-_- facebook.com/constructs

I don't know constructs personally for once, but they come from Vermont and hoped on my mass show For january friday the 13th. Stoked to have them playing. (they have singing parts as well)

caulfieldvt.bandcamp.com/ -_-_-_-_ facebook.com/caulfieldvt

caulfield... Honestly fuck this band, I don't know why I bother to post and support them. They were on my show and then hoped onto a show 40 minutes from mine without telling me, leaving me in the dust. I'll never book them again and I think they are utter assholes now, but it doesn't mean they don't have good tunes.

thesummoned.bandcamp.com/ -_-_-_- facebook.com/thesummoned?sk=wall

The summoned. I went to their cd release in lowell MA with the sole purpose to see conforza, and walked away my mind blown by the summoned. Absolutely killer live. One of those bands where you can't believe what the hell you are witnessing every single time, and I do not say that about many bands.

facebook.com/mummifiedincircuitry -_-_-_- youtube.com/watch?v=VXTKlvwkWFQ

Mummified in Circuitry. The vocalist gets in the pit and literally kicks everyone if people aren't moving. They simply love what they do, pretty sure they aren't worried about what anybody thinks of them or their music because they do it for the love of it. And that is more than enough to want to support them.

facebook.com/footageofayeti?sk=wall -_-_-_- youtube.com/watch?v=gTo0ZS5gmAg&feature=plcp&context=C3acfa18UDOEgsToPDskKz_2vx9XUYoD13PaSo0r8w

Footage of a Yeti. For some reason, the youtube link decided to be epic and long as hell. What's important is that out of any band you check out you click that youtube link, it's nuts dude. nuts. Seen them once on accident Considering they're from ny that was lucky on my half.

youtube.com/watch?v=QZ9cTXUnlOw -_-_-_- facebook.com/widowsunday

The most known about band so far. Widow sunday has headlined my show before, and it was a beautiful night.

I will either make a part two to this post, or edit it and add more. I hope you found some bands you enjoy. I have so many other great unknown ones to share, but they don't fit "deathcore" exactly. My bad if these bands don't suite you as deathcore, labels suck anyway.

rebelliontunes
rebelliontunes

Back to top Go down