DuckCore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New England Metalcore

Go down

New England Metalcore  Empty New England Metalcore

Post  rebelliontunes Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:43 pm

youtube.com/watch?v=DqTyDN5122Y -_-_-_- facebook.com/lydiaayer

Lydia Ayer. These are literally my best friends. I manage their band, and really want them to take their music some place so if you appreciate me trying to support all these bands like them and check this band out! So far their sound is much similar to August burns red and texas in july, but the new material they are working on is heading in a great direction.

youtube.com/watch?v=OAX22wIXFKs -_-_-_- facebook.com/anchorlines

Anchorlines. They've been at it in the local scene for a few years now. They recently released a cd that I haven't had the chance to pick up, but I've seen them live multiple times and they are sure damn good at what they do. Give them a listen.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hl1syk1QrR8 -_-_-_- facebook.com/ballastrock

Ballast. Ballast is the biggest thing to come out of the area in a while. They are cocky as hell now, but I've heard their new recordings (before they're mastered, they are waiting on that) and I must say with their new vocalist it's going to be great. More generic, but still great. Their old vocalist which is the screamer in the youtube link I posted, did guest vocals on my bands old record. I may post it.. 0=)

facebook.com/twistedlegacyband

Twisted Legacy. I couldn't find anything on youtube, what fools right? They're on my show for friday the 13th next month (january) and I've seen them a few times. Kick ass stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lrm26rSlfto -_-_-_- facebook.com/rumorsofbetrayal

Rumors of betrayal. The old vocalist of ballast new band. A great sound and style to check out. Kill it live, played the local stage of the mansfield warped tour and killed it. (this past summer)

youtube.com/watch?v=n_Ah2_QYzSY -_-_-_- facebook.com/farewelldreamer

Farewell Dreamer. The most known about band posted so far, thanks to their killer song "open your eyes". They don't even play that many shows, they only choose to play bigger shows instead of supporting the local scene. Kind of big egos, but I wont be surprised when they get signed soon. They want in for the glory and a chance to tour with their best friends so who can judge them for that. Killer tunes, absolutely killer. If you like heavier stuff check out "operate" by them.

Brutal version of farewell dreamer: WARNING YOU'll LOVE THIS: youtube.com/watch?v=Z-vGeQrYdyk

That is all for now, as always I've got more in my arsenal but I'll probably post a round 2 instead of over posting on one post.. if that makes sense.

Thanks for checking out these bands I hope you find some new stuff you like!
rebelliontunes
rebelliontunes

Back to top Go down